My Duty to Post Some Words and Pics

전화기를 꺼놔 아무도 방해할 수 없게일루와 바로 내 옆에
전화기를 꺼놔 지금부터우리만의 세상으로 떠나
(Turn off your phone so no one can interrupt us, come right next to me
Turn off your phone, let’s leave to our own little world starting now)
- Jaypark - 전화기를 꺼놔
 the song is currently played inside my brain and mindfucked me with its dirty lyrics and thoughts. Come on! Park Jaebeom can literally turn (almost) everybody on with his songs (for me, including his body-shaped). At first I didn't wanna talk about this thing at my "white" post. Yknow, I supposed to be writing the fanfics right now. This song has driven me mad to make TASTY as my new player in the story. (yah! i shouldn't have talked about this thing on my blog LOL)

Enough about my wanting and desire to write fanfics. Anyway, I haven't posted anything about 1-2 weeks (not checking it :p). Life has been so miserably busy and hectic. So tired I can't even study except in weekends. (HOW WONDERFUL MY WEEKENDS FILLED WITH STUDIES!!) I'm gonna show you how tied up my table is. Books. Books. BOOKS!

Ps: I LOVE STATIONARY!







I love stickers too!


I have two analogues cameras. Lomo and Old Kodak.

You see hangul there? :p

BOOKS!
colorful1

:)

You do know how much I enjoy eating Pepero right?? keukeu

I remember how I'm used to loving these hotties! Hello sexy NAMJAASS!


No comments:

Post a Comment