Korea - Indonesia Week (Photos Part 1)

FINALLY

I guess trying to find a time to write blog is not that easy again. Since, this brutal college life has consumed almost all of my time. Okay, this time i'm definitely not going to brag about how hectic my life. Just simply going to tell you my day in Korea - Indonesia Week~

Last 6th of October I was coming to one of Korean event in Mall Taman Anggrek. I went it especially because my seonbaedeul* were performing plus to do my photography assignment. Too bad, I didn't come on the right time so I missed my seonbaedeul buchaechum performance. Right at the time I came in, there was a chum (dance) performed by some Korean women with song by Korean traditional musics. It was sort of cool. They danced with some laughter in their faces and tried to communicating with audiences in some english. What I didn't expect was at the last few minutes the traditional music changed into some rhymes i know. GANGNAM STYLE! Like a lightning bolt, the audiences cheered in awe looking at one of the dancer synced in Gangnam Style moves.
It was pretty amusing to watch the performance. Really. ^^

The event didn't stop at the dance perf because the next program was K-food festival! kkk well, since I didn't really feel to taste some of the korean food I just went to Yoshinoya to have some lunch. Actually I wasn't feeling the k-food atmosphere because it was too crowded and stuffy.
Next!
The Dance Crew!! First the contemporary dance crew got the chance to perform and the second one was the b-boy crew named "Last for One". Uber cool I might call them. Like totally they nailed some awesome moves. Yes, they left my jaw dropped. /lol/
There, Korean has some moves and so does Indonesian. The crew was from Yogyakarta. I forgot their name, tho. *too bad* and for God's sake, their dance was beautiful and, i don't know, had me focus my camera on them. They performed a contemporary dance too but with masks. 

Last performance was Taekwondo. But since I didn't wanna go home late, traffics y'know? I missed some moves and didn't get to capture them with my Calove. 

So, yeah... you know I wont finish this post without some pictures ^^

The dancer who perform chum with lampion

she was the one who danced Gangnam style kkk


He's the one who played the traditional music. ^^ he looks like one in the colossal drama :p

Indonesian contemporary mask-dance.

 
Here's him, one that captured my attention from korean contemporary dance crew
Hani, Inta, one of the dance crew, and me! kkk ^^


Ps: I will post another pictures including "Last for One" crew and other photos. WAIT PLEASE!

*seonbaedeul: seniors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment