I thank God for letting me to have this chance

There are a lot of things to be spoken out,
yet words are hard to define.



Thank you is not enough to utter all of my feelings. it has been three months since I step into Korean Studies major. Well said that I'm honestly enjoying it so far. However, I know some things are made to be imperfect, and so did decision. To be frank, I won't deny that soon I'm going to rant or grumble or complain or whatever about studying Korean. It will be hard, I promise. But, happiness takes effort, doesn't it? 
 I do have fear. Fear of being outcast. Fear of being alone. Fear of being left. Fear of getting myself into a trouble. It isn't easy indeed to have myself passed some irregularities lately. I just...well how do I put it...I, need sort of caring words. Some warm smiles that would embrace me tight into an ease. 
Er, I did talk a lot at this post. Too many words. Uh-oh. ><
Anyway, I actually make this post to show you guys how nice my lecturers are! They gave me sort of cool stuffs. Really, you guys have to see them! :p 


this one is Maxim's coffee. made in Korea. my Literature lecturer gave this for me. And I guess it tastes good enough to accompany me working on some assignments. :)

Ah, these are my favorites. Really, you have to try drinking cold Milkis at night. just Superb! ^^ these are from Shin Professor. He hasn't yet taught me. Maybe later at my 2nd year.

My 한국어 교수님 gave this cute Hello Kitty pen and Mint candy after he went back from Korea. Cute ^^

 So, I probably head off right now. This post mainly focus on my rant. Silly ><

No comments:

Post a Comment