The Ups and Downs; Dynamic Duo's Style


"오르락 내리락 우리 인생이 미끄럼틀
근데 뭐 어쩌겠어 another day another struggle
넘치지도 모자라지도 않게 나 살고싶어
거품 적당히 눈 덮인 멕주처럼"
"up and down, our life is a slide
but what can you do, another day another struggle
I wanna live with no overflowing and lacking
like the the snowy-covered beer with enough foam"
Dynamic Duo (ft. Crush & DJ Friz)- 거품 안 넘치게 따라줘 (Life is Good)


So this has been a year? :( I sometimes missed writing in this blog but you know, my laziness is up to here (pointing my nose)! Really I feel really sorry for not updating frequently. Let's see what will I do when the holiday comes :p
It's already the end of my 2nd year! Yippie! But I still haven't posted any of my Korean Trip Photos yet (-.-)
That's also what I want to apologize for :( I swear, I'll update. Okaaay :) *pinky promise*

Recently... well not exactly recent... but these years (2012-2014 i think) I've been crazy over k-hiphop!!
The lyrics above is one of my favorite song from Dynamic Duo; Gecko and Choiza!! aaaaaaaaakh, Choiza is such a hottie  But, I haven't yet seeing them live HUHUHU the ironic life of international fan *angry face* Besides Dydu, I'm also a big fan of their recording label "AMOEBA CULTURE" anyone? Once I was in Korea, I tried to find their office but we got confuse with the streets haha :( and ended up strolling around Hongdae :p) Amoeba Culture has lots of talented artists such as CRUSH, Zion.T, Rhythm Power, etc etc... I used to be a huge fan of Zion.T before when I haven't searched for any other artists. But time goes by, and my youtube habit has been out of control. That made my heart changed. Now I declare that I'm a fan of Crush (Shin Hyoseob 신효섭) Crush is going to release his first album next month! yeay hail to Amoeba!!
Anywaaayyyy, actually my first attempt to write today was about my hectic life.
Lately I've been feeling stressed out. Not that I have many unfinished assignments. But my life has been incredibly awful. Things that i've been planning never worked out well. Also, I kinda feel that as I'm getting older, I have to make tougher and harder decision. *sigh* I can't accept the fact I'm going to turn 21 this year. I guess, I'm not ready...yet... :(

*double sigh* 
"오르락 내리락 우리 인생이 미끄럼틀"
yes, Gecko I know life has ups and downs :"




No comments:

Post a Comment