3 Concept Eyes Nail Lacquer Review

WHOA! So this is my (very) first review, yeay!! *throw a confetti* *bare with me please*

Honestly I've been wanting to write this post since August but never really had the mood :(
but well, let's skip the nonsense talk then talk about the review :D *happy face*
the product I'm going to review today is...

3 Concept Eyes: Nail Lacquer in Neon Green 



everryyyy beauty blogger has been talking about their products. so, i guess 3CE has enormously spread their beauty virus~ i guess today nobody doesn't know 3CE. *or not..?
actually, I did want to review their other products but because the price is a little pricey for me,, *sigh* I have to postpone it hahahahaha *irony*

well anyway, here are the pictures and review :)

I got this from my friend who just went to Korea for Summer Program~

and she got me two nail lacquer one is BL06 and the other is neon green

what i want to review this time is Neon Green

the product claims to be brighten under the UV lamps and that's why i got excited to try this nail lacquer 

swatches time! haha I haven't yet finished the other nails when I took the pic, saawwrryy :( 
i can paint may nails better than the picture actually haha it was because of the rush :p 
I hope you could see how the color looks really well *happy face*


for a nail lacquer that cost me KRW 4500 it didn't disappoint me anyway :D (i mean compare to other nail polish from Nature Republic, The Face Shop, or Etude House which only cost  KRW 1200- 3000 )
since the color is Neon Green, I still have to apply it 2 until 3 layers to get the color I want. 
This is also goes to my The Face Shop Neon series. But compare to The Face Shop, 3CE has more vivid color. Besides that, 3CE Nail Lacquer dries more quickly than any other Korean Nail Polish (without using quick dry top coat). 
Also, even though I didn't apply my Aritaum Hardener Top Coat, the color stayed for a week without any unwanted crash on my nails :) :) 
One time I had to go to the place that has UV lamps, my nails got me in awe when I saw them under the lights. I freaked out, "I have lamps on my nails..." *lol* ok, really my nails shine under the UV lamps, haha :D

Conclusion: for a pricey nail lacquer, I have to say it's worth to buy! haha but I recommend you to buy directly from their website or! ask a friend who would visit Korea hehehe

Thank you for reading my first review :) 
xo, Bulan

1 comment: