#1; Pacific Asean Society Team :D

Last college holidays, we (Korean Studies students) were visited by P.A.S/Pacific Asean Society team from Korea!!! Well, for 2 weeks we studied each others' culture and language. 
So, here are some photos I took when it was food festival :)

Ps: Don't laugh at how bad I was at those photos. Very informed. Haha

희선 언니!<3 br="">My best and nicest new best friend, Heeseon eonni :)

My cooking team! KIMCHISSS BABIEES

(L to R: Ganik Seonbae, Hochol Oppa, Nadira) Nadira's cooking team. She was cooking Gado-gado. Look at Hochol oppa who was focused at that cobek LOL!

[L to R; *I forgot the name TT*, Esther eonni, Hochol oppa, Zulfa seonbae]

[L to R; Zulfa seonbae, Yonghyeon eonni, MINKI OPPA, Ganik seonbae, Nadira] ㅋㅋㅋ 민기오빠 바궜어요

[L to R; ME, Yonghyeon eonni, temen-galau-Nia] See? MEH; fattest

A bit blur. but I like it that way ;)

[L to R; phiopio, Hani, Me, Esther eonni] Just like Heeseon eonni, Esther eonni is one of my best new friend. Both of them were the one who made me cry at the last day. They indeed gave that kind of impact to me.

HAHA OK IGNORE THAT BRAT ON THE RIGHT. Heeseon eonni is such a cutie <3>

Ok, i'd like to mention one by one but it's kinda too many, isnt it? hahaha The upper right one is Sohyeon we called her Pre-debbut of Krystal F(X) LOL

It's actually Capcay. Isn't it look like......?

떡볶이! Tteokbokki team plus the other teammates HAHA. Omg, ddeokpokki was really good ><

from bottom; Sundubu (or more like Kimchi Jigae), Capcay, Sundubu again, Cheese Ddeokpokki, Capcay again, Curry Ddeokpokki


Minseok oppa and Hani. Is the height difference a bit too many? HAHA

PAS Team with us some of 2012 students <3>

초급반, 중급반, 고급반랑 PAS팀! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment