#2; Five Days Trip for My Self

"I'm not cool
and nobody would want me that way
I'm just a regular guy in the insane world
Don't worry about me, I'll be okay"
- Eric Hutchinson


After the P.A.S week, I decided to fly over to Bali by my self. Who doesn't want a holiday before another hectic semester to face? Right? So, practically I've only visited the place I never been to. Eating superb foods like a true Beef Ravioli at the most visited Italian restaurant. I must agree with Elizabeth that Italian foods are one of the most pleasurable appetite in the world. :p As I was exploring the new places, I've been noticing my self that I prefer to have a nice quick vacation by myself. I mean, not because I don't want to bring the others with me when I want to have trip. It's mostly because It'd be much more easier to decide where are you want to go if you go by yourself only. It'd be a peaceful trip, wouldn't it? Well, at some other time I'd also love to bring my other friends to these beautiful places I've ever been to.
And here there are the photos :D






  



































I can't type the captions of the photos since now I feel extremely sleepy haha. Maybe later :p


Ps:  The one who took my photos at the beach is my lovely cousin, Albert. Thanks to him that I finally visited the most beautiful and peaceful beach I ever  put my steps on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment