Teddy Geiger and The End of My 2nd Term.


This is how it beginsSo simple, you’re where I belongCause when you’re gone, it’s like God put out the sun
It doesn't quiet perfectly fit my situation right now. But thinking all the stuffs which are going on around me, Geiger sings out the most reliable melody for me. Well, last time i checked it was the beginning of my 2nd term in college where now, i just finished it. Lets say welcome to holidays. In 3 weeks (if i'm not miscalculated) I'm going to Seoul. Like I've been always dreaming of. However, frankly speaking, I've been feeling insecure. That my choice for spending a month in Kyunghee is not for me. That I've been lacking, compares to my other friends who also have decided to study in Kyunghee for this summer holiday. Afterall, decisions have been made. I have booked the tickets and paid for my tuition. What is left is visa and courage. 
Ps: who doesn't love Geiger's vocal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment